With a Canadian Spa Hot Tub, you don’t need to worry about which MP3 model you have as long as it has a standard 3.5mm connection. Simply plug in your MP3 device, switch on the hot tub audio button, locate and hit the play button then place in waterproof compartment.
IPod/MP3 enabled music system features:
- 2 x Slow rising waterproof retractable speakers
- 3.5 mm connection sockets compatible with most
MP3 players (standard headphone jack)
- Built-in high fidelity amplifier delivering high
volume with clear acoustics
- Dedicated waterproof compartment to house your
MP3 player (compatible with larger MP3/smart phones)
Like every other piece of electronic equipment, proper care and usage of the audio system will ensure that you receive the best experience from it during its lifetime. Here are a few things to consider:
- The speakers will rotate approximately 360° in one direction only, applying
further force may damage the structure of the speaker
- When using the audio system, make sure that your device is completely inside the plastic enclosure as any splashed water may damage your device
- Be sure to place the audio system cap (attached to the input plug - see photo below) back on the end of the plug after use, this will prevent any unnecessary noise from occurring (if you are missing this cap, contact usand we would be happy to send you one)
These speakers come standard on all of our new spa models to provide you with the best spa experience available. Most companies use speakers as an additional feature, but at the Canadian Spa Company we believe that you deserve the best deal available.