- This is an indication of a pressure switch stuck in the closed position.
- Check the slice valves and verify that they are open.
- Make sure the pressure switch wire is connected to the proper circuit board connector.
- Disconnect the pressure switch wire from the circuit board.
- If the hot tub operates normally, then recalibrate the pressure switch.
- If the pressure switch cannot be recalibrated then replace it.
- If the problem continues after disconnecting the pressure switch wire from the circuit board, replace the board.
This is NOT intended as a service guide or a means for you, as the consumer, to service your equipment in any way. this information is being provided for informational purposes only. Any and all service should be performed by a licensed spa technician.