- Chances are it is a bad pump or blower.
- Make sure to replace any blown fuse with a fuse of the exact same type and rating.
- Unplug all the pumps and blower.
- If the fuse blows again, verify proper internal system wiring and check wires and connectors for cuts and burns.
- Replace the device that blows the fuse.
This is NOT intended as a service guide or a means for you,
as the consumer, to service your equipment in any way. this information is being provided for informational purposes only. Any and all service should be performed by a licensed spa technician.