- Total Number of Spa Jets - 57
- Comes with - 1x 5" to 3" thick heavy duty hard top insulating spa cover, 1 x top mount cover lifter, 1x premium lights package, 1x music system, 1x ozone generator, 1x waterfall, 1x installed set of filters and installation
- Delivered & installed. Requires a level existing patio or 3 to 4" concrete base and 230 V/32 Amp RCD breaker and cable fitted prior to delivery
- This product includes delivery to the location where it is to be installed, as well as some installation actions. Delivery of the spa requires a clear route (minimum 3m height, 95cm width) to location where it is to be installed. The spa must be installed on a level existing patio or 15cm concrete base that can support the weight of the spa containing water.
- Delivery charges don't include crane hire or road closures if these are required. For your spa to be installed on the day of delivery, you need to arrange for a qualified electrician to be present at delivery and have installed a 32A cable, single phase with the appropriate gauge coming from an RCD, with live, neutral & earth wires available. The installers will test the spa on same day as delivery with the cable you provide but your electrician needs to sign off the installation before use.
Enjoy the benefits of true luxury in the comfort of your own home. The Alberta Hot Tub is packed with high-end features such as Bluetooth Audio, LED mood lighting, 4 waterfalls, and aromatherapy. It is equipped with two 5 horsepower that accommodates powerful hydrotherapy. Four air control valves help to ensure that everyone sitting in the hot tub is satisfied with their jet pressure, while 57 adjustable hydrotherapy jets allow for total massage customization.
This is the ideal tub for family use, with enough space to comfortably seat 6 people while two captain’s chairs and a lounger help to ensure everyone will get the pampering they deserve. Our 9-step water purification system incorporates Ozone sanitization and 100 square feet of Microban® SilverStream filtration to help ensure crystal clear water.
All Canadian Spa Company Spas provide an unbeatable combination of great service, high-end features, and design which are sure to satisfy any household. Our spas come with valuable customer and technical support for the lifetime of the spa. We use genuine North American made components, including Balboa and Lucite Acrylic.
This is our 3rd hot tub from Canadian Spa , always upgrading.
Each time we have been more than satisfied with the service and easy arrangements for delivery , which is always on time . Canadian spa are so helpful and I have to personally thank Xavier who drove to our house to give advice over the chemicals .. which is simple once explained.
The tub is money well spent as it really eases aches and pains .
Loving our new Alberta .
The spa is amazing and the company could not have been more helpful. Everyone involved has been great, I've been using it every night since we got it and I don't intend to stop.
We are delighted with the Alberta, as are my brother and family already (!), and it is already clear to us that we are going to use it very happily come rain, snow or shine. It was touch-and-go for getting it in (HIAB fully extended and needing the tub pulled on its chains to reach into the back garden) but we made it and it has been a great decision.
Xavier has been great throughout the lengthy purchase period and Tony was absolutely outstanding on Friday in his calm effectiveness and with nothing a problem to him. He is a huge asset for you at the company and I cannot thank or praise him enough. So Canadian Spa has definitely lived up to all of the customer testimonials that we unearthed before deciding to go with you and, now knowing first-hand why you have received them, we are delighted that we chose you guys to supply our new hot tub.
Huge thanks to all of the team.
Very best regards.
We have had the spa installed since the end of August 2017 and I thought you might like to know that we have used the spa continuously throughout the winter and we are looking forward to enjoying it as we move into summer. I have particularly enjoyed getting in the spa on the cold winter mornings, just relaxing as my aches and pains disappear whilst watching the aircraft passing above from both Heathrow and Gatwick. For me the big advantages you have over other manufacturers are the design of the Alberta, the lounger section and for me - the power output of the pumps. Some we looked at were only 60% of the 5hp pumps fitted to our Alberta Spa. - Paul, Surrey
I emptied our Alberta SF on Friday evening and cleaned the tub ahead of friends coming the next day. Unfortunately I suffered an air-lock in one of the pumps’ pipework and couldn’t for the life of me clear it.
It was nearly 7pm when I dropped Tony (who you sent to install it originally) a text – not to ask him to come but to log it with him in case that was what you’d tell me to do anyway when you opened on the Monday. Despite the hour and it being end of week, Tony texted and called me to try and address the issue that evening and, when that did not work out, arrived at the house on the Saturday afternoon to sort things out. He wasn’t on call and wasn’t working but what was a quicker job for him than it took me to make him a coffee (!!) meant that we had a fully operational tub once again by the time our friends arrived.
Above and beyond and absolutely reflective of the exemplary service we enjoyed when first Tony installed it for us……and indeed Xavier provides through the sales and after-sales touch-points.
Great blokes, great service, great response and great tub. Your team continue to do you proud.
Thanks once again and please do let Tony know how much we appreciated it.