Canadian Spa Company “Bromine Tablets” – 700g pack
Spa Hot Tub Bromine Tablets are a broad based biocide specifically formulated for the disinfection of Spa and Hot Tub Water. These tablets should be dosed via a specific floating dispenser or an erosion feeder device.
1. Maintain the pH balance between 7.4 – 7.6.
2. Test the water with a BROMINE test kit, the ideal reading is 4 – 6ppm.
3. When using a floating dispenser or erosion feeder always refer to the manufacturers guidelines.
4. Only use Spa Bromine Tablets in the floating dispenser or erosion feeder and NEVER MIX CHEMICALS.
5. One Spa Bromine Tablets will typically treat 1000lts of water, for water volume above 1000lts add a minimum of 2 Spa Bromine Tablets to the floating dispenser or erosion feeder.
6. Monitor the Total Bromine readings, you may need to adjust the dispenser or feeder for flow.
For help and advice on problems with your hot tub water, or using spa chemicals, just pick up the phone and speak to us on 01293 824 094
Always ensure bathers are out of the water when adding chemicals.
Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, weed killers and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
Always handle products in a well-ventilated area.
Always wash hands thoroughly after handling chemicals.
Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage.
Instructions and dosages given are a guide to most effective use.
This container must not be used or contaminated with any other materials.