It is recommended every year to ensure maximum performance.
(Spa must be full of water on arrival)
- SPA FLUSH is added to water to clear pipes, SPA SHOCK and ANTI Scale is then added shortly after
Your pipes will build up a layer of calcium, dirt and Body Fats which will continue to build up and reduce the power of water flow. These chemicals will help to loosen and break down the build up in the pipes before emptying the spa.
- Filters are removed and put into soak using our Filter cleaner
The filters cleaner will clean and remove contaminants from the filter fibres. The filters may need to be replaced; the Technician will inspect and inform you if this is the case – filters can be purchased from Technician on site
- Maintenance Check of Electrical parts (Full Consumption Function Test)
Pumps, blower and heater are electronically tested. Parts are checked over for leaks, wear and tear, noises. Circuit board is tested to make sure all functions are within limit.
- Plumbing leaks
Pumps/blowers are run to see if any leaks are found on plumbing (please be aware that if spa is fully foamed - we cannot remove foam but can test areas for wetness) Pump/heater gaskets will be fitted if needed
- Jets are removed and cleaned (if needed)
This will remove any dirt build up in jet body that could affect the jets performance
- Spa is then powered down, emptied, cleaned, hosed down and then vacuumed out
The spa will be emptied using our submergible pump and cleaned while being emptied. The vacuum will clear all dirty water and vacuum out each jet to remove any dirty water from pipe work.
- Cabinet wash and clean down
The cabinet/panels are wiped down and hosed off. Vacuum is used to clean inside cabinet of any loose foam, dirt, cob webs etc..... (We will not be able to remove any Pests from cabinet – this will be up to the customer to sort)
- Acrylic Surface is polished clean before refill
- Spa is re-filled using customers water hose
- Bleed Air from Pumps and commission spa
- Water chemistry is checked using customers chemicals
Technician will have all chemicals to purchase if needed
- Cover Cleaned - Cover is wiped clean and hosed down
(Please be aware that any faulty parts needed or suggested while doing the services are not included within this price)
NOTE TO CUSTOMER: Please be aware
It is up to the customer to make sure all sides are accessible for panels to be removed for the technician to perform his job. The technicians are not allowed to remove decking or objects which are restricting access to spa.
If the spa has a Gazebo fitted or spa is sunk into the ground which is restricting access the technician will only be able to perform part of his duty.