- Ultimate 8-in-1 barbecue wood fire pellet grill: BBQ, bake, roast, braise, smoke, grill, sear, or char-grill.
- Fan-forced convection cooking eliminates the need for a rotisserie and creates a versatile environment for grilling, roasting, smoking, braising and baking.
- Precise temperature control. The digital control board auto ignites the grill and allows you to set the cooking temperature from 70°C to 230°C.
- Automated electric feed system. Maintains the heat for you from 70°C to 230°C and produce the optimal amount of smoke. Just set it and let it work: no more babysitting. Enjoy the cooking!
- Huge grilling area: 2,900cm² grilling area and 6.8kg hopper capacity. Foldable working shelf; heavy duty all terrain wheels; rust proof cover & racks
- Easy to use electronic auto-start ignition, digital auto temperature control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking - even for beginners. Easy to clean special designed waste oil collector to assist you with safe and easy clean-up. Easy to move upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Stainless Steel build with a high resistance to corrosion means a longer lasting grill with a sleek and polished finish.
Enhance Your Grilling Experience, Greater Flavour, Easier to Operate
The Canadian Grill Beaver Wood Pellet Barbecue is fuelled by 100%-natural BBQ wood pellets. The digital control board ignites the grill and allows you to set the cooking temperature from 70°C to 230°C. Fan-forced convection cooking eliminates the need for a rotisserie and creates a versatile environment for grilling, roasting, smoking, braising and baking.
This hardy little grilling machine is compact and easily storable, making it the perfect choice for impromptu cookouts and summer get-togethers!
Pellet Grill and Smoker
1. Cooking Area: 2,900cm²
2. Second Cooking Rack: Standard, 1,200cm²
3. Cooking Temperature: 70°C to 230°C
4. BTU's /hr: 25,000
5. Hopper Capacity: 6.8kg
6. Internal Temperature Sensor: Yes
7. Pellet Purge System: Yes
8. Electronic Auto Ignition: Yes
9. Shutdown Recycle Mode: Yes
Why Buy A Wood Pellet Grill?
Our Beaver wood pellet grill provides a fantastic cooking experience
and is a better cooking solution than gas or charcoal grills - here's why:
Taste: Wood smoke enhances your food's natural flavours
Versatility: An 8-in-1 grill - smoke, bake, grill, roast, sear,
braise, barbeque or char-grill
Ease: No need to babysit - set it and forget it!
Consistency: Cook like a pro every time
Community: Recipes available
Dimensions: 114.3 x 71.12 x 124.46 cm;
Weight: 38.1 Kilograms
Material type: Stainless Steel, Metal
Power source type: Wood Pellet
Plug socket proximity
Whilst this BBQ uses the wood pellets as a fuel source for the heat and flavouring from the smoke - the igniter rod, pellet conveyor belt and control of your temp inside the BBQ uses electric so your cook doesnt go out - however its worth having a think of where you would plug the BBQ into an outdoor socket so you can use your BBQ for the first time straight away once received.
Please note whilst the BBQ will come with a weather cover it does not come with any pellets to start with. Whilst not a requirement to use our pellets with our BBQ, just like the BBQ we over engineer our products at every mark and only get the best for our customers - we use an extremely high grade cook wood as a by product of a fruit tree orchard - by using this ultra pure wood source you get the best flavour and the cleanest smoke - it may not be the cheapest pellet source in the market but if a 30lbs bag of pellets was say £5 - £10 less but dirty smoke from wet wood or less pure sources flavoured your meat it ends up being a false economy as the meat used is normally the highest cost of the cook. If starting out I would highly recommend our True North pellets as this are an all round blend and will work with the widest variety of cooks however the apple pellets are absolutely excellent if cooking pork in particular.
We recommend an internal temp probe to check the internal temp of your food, especially on longer cooks - whilst not a formal recommendation as we don't sell these directly here is a reference of a low cost 4 x internal temperature probe with bluetooth that will alert your phone when the food reaches the desired temp, that some of our customers have used before.
To save time cleaning the BBQ between cooks if you wrap the large metal tray under the grill with a extra wide tin foil - you will be able to remove just the tin foil and rewrap, rather than needing to clean this metal tray
By the same note we would also recommend a small covering of tin foil in the grease bucket so you can just through the grease drippings away without needing to clean the bucket out.
"This week I got to fire up the new Beaver Grill, from the Canadian Grill Company, for an impromptu fajita meal 🤤 🌯! I used a little bit of lactose free Greek yogurt to help the spices stick, as I didn't have time to marinate the chicken. All I used was some fajita spices mixed with a pinch of chicken seasoning and it worked really well. The yogurt helped to mellow and combine the two seasonings. Popped the chicken onto the pre-heated Grill, set to high, along with some quartered peppers. While that was cooking I fried up some red onion. Overall a pretty nice meal, the grill added in a bit of smoky flavour and you got those all essential grill marks!
On full power a full hopper lasts for 2-3hours. I haven't had a chance to do a low and slow long cook. I have smoked some veg around 120 for an hour and it's felt like it's hardly used any pellets." - Robbie, West Sussex
Great product and awesome delivery. weird assembly instructions
BBQ arrived in record time and the delivery was so well organised that even if I wasn't home and they had no obligation to deliver into my front garden they put in the extra effort and made it a great day for us. BBQ is ok, smaller than i expected but still very decent size, assembling it is not easy as the instructions are a bit cryptic but we managed after a couple iterations (leg names are weird: instead of A/B/C/D they went with 'front right rear' etc..). temperature holds well and the addition of a fan ensures there is a good distribution of heat. hoper holds about 30min before needing top up.
Excellent service and received my order in good time and carefully packaged
😁 - Donald, Christchurch
Great service and a great product haven't stopped using it since I got it thanks - Paul, Broadstairs