It is recommended to have water emptied every 3 months to replenish water and chemicals.
(Spa must be full of water on arrival)
- SPA FLUSH is added to water to clear pipes, SPA SHOCK and ANTI Scale is then added shortly after
Your pipes will build up a layer of calcium, dirt and Body Fats which will continue to build up and reduce the power of water flow. These chemicals will help to loosen and break down the build up in the pipes before emptying the spa.
- Filters are removed and put into soak using our Filter cleaner
The filters cleaner will clean and remove contaminants from the filter fibres. The filters may need to be replaced; the Technician will inspect and inform you if this is the case – filters can be purchased from Technician on site
- Spa is then powered down, emptied, cleaned, hosed down and then vacuumed out
The spa will be emptied using our submergible pump and cleaned while being emptied. The vacuum will clear all dirty water and vacuum out each jet to remove any dirty water from pipe work.
- Spa is re-filled using customers water hose
- Bleed Air from Pumps and commission spa
- Water chemistry is checked using customers chemicals
Technician will have all chemicals to purchase if needed
(Please be aware that any faulty parts needed or suggested while doing the services are not included within this price)
NOTE TO CUSTOMER: Please be aware
It is up to the customer to make sure all sides are accessible for panels to be removed for the technician to perform his job. The technicians are not allowed to remove decking or objects which are restricting access to spa.
If the spa has a Gazebo fitted or spa is sunk into the ground which is restricting access the technician will only be able to perform part of his duty.