When your spa is first powered up, it will go into Priming mode, indicated by “Pr.” The Priming mode will last for less than 5 minutes (press “Warm” button to skip Priming Mode) and then the spa will begin to heat and maintain the water temperature in the Standard mode.
Temp (80°F – 104°F / 26°C – 40°C)
The start-up temperature is set at 100F°/37°C. The last measured temperature is constantly displayed on the LCD. Note: that the last measured spa temperature displayed is current only when the pump has been running for at least 2 minutes.
Press the “Warm2″ or “Cool” button to display and adjust the set temperature. After 3 seconds, the LCD will automatically display the last measured spa temperature.
Touch the “Jets 1″ button once to activate the low speed of the pump and again for the high speed. Press the “Jets 1″ button again to turn off the pump. If left running, the low speed of the pump will automatically turn off after 4 hours, and the high speed will automatically turn off after 15 minutes. It may also activate for at least 2 minutes every 30 minutes to detect the spa temperature and then to heat to the set temperature if needed, depending upon mode. When the low speed turns on automatically in its Filtration cycle, it cannot be deactivated from the panel; however, the high speed may be started.
Note: Filtration Cycles will activate every 12 hours from the time spa was first powered up.
Note: Circulation pumps may also be installed into some makes of spas, which will run the heater and filtration cycles. The circulation pump cannot be controlled on the topside panel and will run for duration of heating or Filtration cycles.
Touch the “Jets 2″ button once to activate and again to turn off. If left running the Pump will automatically turn off after 15 minutes. Note: Jets 2 will purge for 5 minutes at the beginning of each filter cycle.
Touch the “Jets 3″ button once to activate pump 3, and press again to turn off. If left running jets 3 will automatically turn off after 15 minutes. Note: Jets 3 will purge for 5 minutes at the beginning of each filter cycle.
Touch the “Blower/Jets 4″ button once to activate pump 3, and press again to turn off. If left running Blower/Jets 3 will automatically turn off after 15 minutes.
Note: Jets 4 will purge for 5 minutes at the beginning of each filter cycle.
Press the “Light” button to turn the light on and off. If left on, the light automatically turns off after 4 hours.
To change the light effect sequence: Press the light button on then off, then immediately press the button again (within 5 seconds) to allow you to select another lighting effect (i.e flashing, intermittent, fading) repeat sequence until desired lighting effect is achieved.
This button is used to switch between Standard, Economy or Sleep Mode settings.
- Standard Mode (“Std”) is programmed to maintain the desired temperature. Note that the last measured spa temperature displayed is current only when the pump has been running for at least 2 minutes. “Std”will be displayed momentarily when you switch into Standard Mode. (Spa will restart heating when 0.5 degree temperature is lost in spa)
- Economy Mode (“Ecn”) heats the spa to the set temperature only during filter cycles. “Ecn” will alternate with temperature when heater current, “Ecn” will display solid when heater is not current. (Spa will only heat within Filter cycle sessions)
- Sleep Mode (“SLP”) heats the spa to within 20°F/10°C of the set temperature only during filter cycles. “SLP” will alternate with temperature when heater current, “SLP” will display solid when heater is not current. (Spa will only heat within Filter cycle sessions)
To switch between Modes. Press “Mode” button, then “Cool” button until you reach desired mode, then press “Mode” button to select.
PRESET FILTER CYCLES
The first Filter Cycle begins 6 minutes after the spa is powered up. The second Filter Cycle begins 12 hours later.
Filter duration is programmable from 1 to 12 hours. Indicated by ‘F 1’, ‘F 2’, ‘F 3’ until ‘F 12’
- The default Filter time is ‘F 2.’
- To program, press “Warm” button, then “Jet 1.”
- Press the “Cool” button to adjust to desired setting.
To select and continue press “Jet 1″ button. “DN”, “D” or “N” will now be shown on display.
“DN” = Day and Night Filtration
“D” = Day Filtration
“N” = Night Filtration
(Please note: 2 Filtration cycles daily is recommended)
- To Select Program press “Cool” until desired setting.
- To select and Exit press “Jet 1″ button
Freeze Protection – ICE
If the temperature sensors detect a drop to approximately 44 °F (6.7 °C) within the heater, then the pump(s) and blower will automatically activate to provide freeze protection.
The equipment will stay on until 4 minutes after the sensors detect that the spa temperature has risen to approx. 45°F (7.2 °C) or higher.
N.B. In colder climates, an optional additional freeze sensor may be added to protect against freeze conditions that may not be sensed by the standard sensors. Aux freeze sensor protection acts similarly except with the temperature thresholds determined by the switch and without a 4-minute delay in turn off. See your dealer for details.