Limited stock available, advising delivery as 10 working days from order with what’s going on moment but normally faster.
CANADIAN SPA COMPANY
WE ARE PLEASED TO PRESENT THE ALL NEW...
GRAND RAPIDS HOT TUB (latest version)
- PERFECT TO KEEP YOUR HOT TUB SAFE AND SECURE
- CAN RUN YEAR ROUND INCLUDING TEMPS BELOW 0°C
- SPECIALLY TAPERED DESIGN TO ALLOW RAINWATER RUN-OFF
- 6” INSULATING SKIRT WILL KEEP YOUR LID SEALED TO YOUR HOT TUB TO STOP HEAT LOSS FOR OPTIMUM EFFICIENCY
- THE LATEST VALVE SYSTEM TO ENSURE AIR PRESSURE IS MAINTAINED
- THE VERY LATEST TECHNOLOGY IN FILTERS
- NATURAL SILVER IONS STOP HARMFUL BACTERIA BUILDING UP ON THE FILTERS
- REMOVES THE IMPURITIES WITHIN THE WATER
- INHIBITS THE GROWTH OF BACTERIA AND MOULD
- KEEP YOUR WATER CLEANER AND SAFER LONGER
- 2 FREE MICROBAN FILTERS SUPPLIED
NEW FOR 2020 MODEL: AROMATHERAPY KIT & SCENT CARTRIDGE
- FILLS YOUR ENTIRE TUB WITH A LIGHT SOOTHING SCENT
- KIT SIMPLY CONNECTS TO YOUR CONTROL UNIT AND INSERT THE FRAGRANCE CARTRIDGE
- BEADS COME IN AN EASY FILL CARTRIDGE
- A GREAT WAY TO RELAX AND UNWIND
- FREE CARTRIDGE SUPPLIED WITH AROMATHERAPY KIT
LATEST TECHNOLOGY 3 SPEED CONTROL UNIT
- 110 MASSAGE JETS
- SECURE SEAL FILTER HOUSING TO ENSURE SMOOTH RUNNING
- NEW DESIGN AIR VALVE FOR SUPER QUICK AIR RELEASE
- LOCK FEATURE
- EASY READ CONTROL PANEL
- 7 METER LEAD FITTED WITH RCD PROTECTOR
- RIGHT ANGLE PLUG LAYS FLAT AGAINST A WALL
- LARGER WIRE DIAMETER ESPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR HOT TUBS
- 7M / 20’ LEAD SO NO NEED FOR DANGEROUS EXTENSION CORDS
- NO EXPENSIVE FIXED ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS
- PLUGS DIRECTLY INTO A STANDARD 13AMP SOCKET
- SHARK CONNECTORS FOR SECURE FITTING - NO ARC CONNECTIONS
FLOATING THERMAL BLANKET
- SIMPLY PLACE IT ON THE WATER LINE TO KEEP YOUR HOT TUB BETTER INSULATED
- REDUCE RUNNING COSTS
- SPEED UP THE HEAT-UP TIME
- The Grand Rapids II is a fantastic inflatable portable spa that’s easy to set up and take anywhere.
- Ideal for Home, Holiday and Parties.
- Hydro-massage is one of the most relaxing experiences you can find as well as a proven natural remedy for many personal discomforts.
- During the cold winters or hot summers, a hydro-rest spa is the perfect choice for your leisure time.
- Warm water and air massage bubbles help create the ideal atmosphere to promote self-healing and relaxation.
- Great for gardens, patios, summer houses or camping.
- You can use the Grand Rapids Spa anywhere you have a flat surface and a standard 13amp household outlet.
- Just plug it in, relax and enjoy your new portable spa.
- A unique design that requires no tools and can be completed in just 15 minutes by almost anyone... A truly amazing hot tub.
- SET UP IN JUST 15 MINUTES!
ISSUES THAT WILL OCCUR
*** GRAND RAPIDS MODEL ***
Many of the inflatable hot tubs are constructed as a one piece pvc design without any outer covering.
This type of construction will offer no protection against accidental damage or insulation against the elements.
Our hot tub has a reinforced heavy duty vinyl outer cover to ensure the pvc inner is fully protected from any accidental damage whilst protecting it from the elements.
The addition of the outer cover also benefits the insulation of the hot tub and cosmetically gives it a fantastic high end quality look and finish.
Always look at the depth of the spa.
If it's below 26" the water level will be at least 6" below... so it will be like having a bath in a kid's paddling pool!
Our spa range go up to 29" deep which will allow you to sit down and have your shoulders under the waterline to take full advantage of the 110 spa jets.
Always check out the blower and heater.
A good quality blower and heater are essential if you want that classic hot tub experience.
If it's underpowered there will be fewer bubbles and it will take longer to heat.
Our mothership is a completely sealed quiet operation unit.
The high output 1940W heater is combined with a circulation pump and 500 Watt turbo blower, producing greater pressure for the air jets whilst maintaining the heat within your hot tub.
Check out the number of jets.
More jets does not equal more bubbles or more power. Too many jets will have an adverse effect - meaning far less pressure.
110 jets combined with our high output 1940W heater and 500 Watt turbo blower produces greater pressure for the air jets.
Some inflatable models have a cleaning filter attached internally to the hot tub.
This encroaches into the seating area, giving less room to sit. Subsequently, it is unhygienic when removing for cleaning as this will need to be accessed directly through the waterline.
Our filter is separately housed within the mothership control unit, giving external access for trouble free maintenance.
DO NOT buy any inflatable spa without a good quality lockable cover.
Safety is paramount and access into your hot tub should only be with the consent of a responsible adult.
Without a cover you will leave your hot tub open to the elements. Don't throw your money away by heating the air!
Our supplied cover has ultra secure lockable straps, so you decide who has access into your hot tub.
Our 6" thick cover with 6" deep skirt will keep your hot tub protected and insulated.
There are other models that have a cover that sits internally resting on the waterline.
This results in a constantly wet cover and allows dirt and debris picked up when the cover is off the spa to be transferred back into the water.
If the cover sits on top of the hot tub without a skirt bridging the gap between the hot tub you will have excessive heat loss.
Take a look at our cover... It sits on top of the spa, above the waterline, keeping itself dry and your water cleaner.
Our 6” cover has a further 6” skirt that creates a seal, maintaining the heat within the hot tub.
INFLATABLE HOT TUB DEALER GUIDE
Who is selling you your Hot Tub?
Buying from a non-specialist retailer can severely limit the availability of spare parts and dedicated aftersales service for your product. For a spa with a long lifespan, a manufacturer's warranty is an essential service that is worthless if the manufacturer does not have a local presence or is no longer trading.
- We have over 35 years of experience in the Hot Tub industry.
- We offer dedicated back up and spares on all our products.
- Your warranty is held with us for peace of mind.
Specification - Grand Rapids
|Size||180 x 97cm (70" x 38")|
|Dry Weight||35 kg|
|Filled Weight||795 kg|
|Water Capacity||760 litres|
|Electrics||13 Amp Plug & Play|
|Material||Polyester Laminated PVC, Vinyl, Artificial Leather|
|Warranty||6 months on spa liner - 12 months on pump|
|Included||Lockable 6" Inflatable Cover, Thermal Blanket, RCD Protected Cable, Control Unit|
As with all hot tubs, it is important to ensure that the chemical level in the water is balanced and that the filtration system is working correctly.
It is easy to regularly check the water using our Test Strips, which will show any adjustment required in the pH or chlorine level of the water. Adding a small amount of the correct chemical will keep your water nice and clean.
All hot tubs require a filter to capture unwanted debris and are essential in maintaining the water flow by keeping the pump working to its correct capacity. The filter should be taken out and cleaned on a regular basis and therefore it is recommended to have a spare filter to hand so your spa is constantly protected.
Unlike hard shell spas, the inflatable hot tubs do not have moulded seating. Our water inflated cushion seating is a nice touch for adding extra comfort, or as a booster seat for the kids.
- Your order will be processed. We aim to ship within 1-2 business days after receiving payment for smaller items. Larger items, including spas, may take 3-4 weeks.
- We use a tracked and signed courier service for your peace of mind. We will not ship without a signature.
- Once your purchase has been booked in with the courier service your tracking information will be available to view on your Ebay Info. UK only.
- If you are not home to take delivery, the courier will leave a card for you to arrange re-delivery directly.
- We are unable to dispatch or deliver on Saturdays, Sundays, or bank holidays.
- Items are shipped directly from our UK warehouses.
- You may arrange to collect in person from our premises near Redhill, Surrey.
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM OR QUESTION REGARDING YOUR TRANSACTION, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE LEAVING ANY FEEDBACK. WE WILL WORK WITH YOU TO RESOLVE ANY PROBLEMS YOU MAY HAVE.
We're committed to selling high-quality products we hope you'll enjoy using, but we also know that for one reason or another, there may be a time when you need to exchange or return something you've bought.
UNWANTED PURCHASES / YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL
You must notify us of your intent to cancel within 7 days of the date of delivery to your address.
Returned items must be in their original and unused condition, complete with all parts, accessories, original packaging and the original invoice.
A full refund of the product cost only order will be processed.
The Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance.
You must notify us that you are returning your order as soon as it develops a fault. You will be responsible for the return.
In the event of a fault developing within 30 days of purchase and the unit cannot be fixed under the warranty, a replacement will be sent after receipt of the returned item and verification of the fault.
Should an item become faulty after 30 days of purchase but within the stated warranty period, we will, at our discretion, offer a repair, a replacement or a cost of item refund after receipt of the returned item and verification of the fault.
If the item is not found to have a manufacturing fault, or the fault is due to customer misuse, or it has been used beyond normal usage, then no refund or exchange will be issued. The buyer will be responsible for any fees for return shipping. All replacements are subject to stock availability at the time of processing.
Standard warranty on this product is 6 months on the Spa liner - 12 Months on the Control Unit.