The extended warranty would cover electronic components like pumps, heater, circuit board etc and labour cost to fit these items for a further 2 years starting from the date your warranty expires. You can purchase this ahead of time and it won't start until the previous warranty elapses.
While your warranty is as robust as your Canadian Spa it doesn’t cover all items, such as but not limited to the spa cover, jets, accessories, leaks or maintenance operations. Likewise, it won’t cover repair or replacement required as a direct result of:
- Normal wear and tear
- Failure to properly maintain the spa in accordance with Canadian Spa's maintenance schedules and service instructions
- Refilling or topping-up with incorrect sanitising chemical, e.g. pool or combination pool and spa chlorine used instead of specific spa chlorine
- Failure to use Canadian Spa specified parts or consumables (or parts of equivalent quality)
- Damage resulting from neglect, accident, or improper use
- Unauthorised modifications of the spa or parts (modifications outside of Canadian Spa specifications)
Your Canadian Spa warranty isn’t liable for inconvenience, lost time or any other incidental or consequential damage that you, or anyone else, might incur as a result of a defect that is covered.
Extended warranty can only be purchased whilst your spa is covered under its original warranty.