OUT OF STOCK (The Swift Current V2 spas are out of stock however if ordered on the website we will send it out as soon as the new stock arrives )
Container arriving 30th of July is now fully allocated with back orders/preorders.
If ordered now, next container is now due to arrive end of Aug / early September and your items will be sent out as soon as the new stock arrives.
Please consider the next models up of which we have limited stock. All three use hydrotherapy jets for massage rather than the air jets on the Swift Current V2 and are much more durable than portable spas.
Saskatoon (Click Here) Out of Stock
Gander (Click Here) Out of Stock
Kelowna (Click Here) Out of StockSwift Current V2 COMBO Package Deal
COMBO DEAL SALE - LIMITED NUMBER AVAILABLE
THESE SPAS ARE ALL BRAND NEW LATEST VERSION AND COME WITH A FULL IN-HOUSE 12 MONTHS WARRANTY
DELIVERY IS FREE OF CHARGE TO UK MAINLAND POST CODES ONLY. PLEASE CONTACT FOR DELIVERY QUOTE IF OUTSIDE THIS AREA.
SO WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE:
- 2020 NEW MODEL SWIFT CURRENT V2
- The amazing Swift Current brings you all the benefits of a rigid spa with its superb strength combined with the insulation properties from the 5" deep high density PE Foam.
- Thermal Hard Top Cover
- Starter Chemical Kit
- Superb Plug & Play - Just plug it into a standard 13amp household outlet, relax and enjoy your new portable spa
- 29" extra deep for full body and shoulder massage
- The Swift Current is a fantastic portable spa that’s easy to set up and take anywhere
- Ideal for Home, Holiday, Parties and Hire
- Hydro-massage is one of the most relaxing experiences you can find as well as a proven natural remedy for many personal discomforts
- During the cold winters or hot summers, a hydro-rest spa is the perfect choice for your leisure time
- Warm water and air massage bubbles help create the ideal atmosphere to promote self-healing and relaxation
- Great for gardens, patios, summer houses or camping
- You can use the Swift Current Spa anywhere you have a flat surface
The perfect choice, offering high end looks with the stability and versatility for all the family to enjoy.
Super deep 29" model for the ultimate full body massage experience
Ideal solution when property access is in issue, don't miss out on the fun .. get a Swift Current Hot Tub today!
- THE VERY LATEST TECHNOLOGY IN FILTERS
- NATURAL SILVER IONS STOP HARMFUL BACTERIA BUILDING UP ON THE FILTERS
- TAKES OUT THE IMPURITIES WITHIN THE WATER
- INHIBITS THE GROWTH OF BACTERIA AND MOULD
- KEEP YOUR WATER CLEANER AND SAFER LONGER
- 2 FREE MICROBAN FILTERS SUPPLIED
INCLUDED: Aromatherapy Kit & Scent Cartridge
- FILLS YOUR ENTIRE TUB WITH A LIGHT SOOTHING SCENT
- KIT SIMPLY CONNECTS TO YOUR CONTROL UNIT AND INSERT THE FRAGRANCE CARTRIDGE
- BEADS COME IN AN EASY FILL CARTRIDGE
- A GREAT WAY TO RELAX AND UNWIND
- FREE CARTRIDGE SUPPLIED WITH AROMATHERAPY KIT
Latest Technology 3 Speed Control Unit
- 3 MASSAGE SPEED JET FUNCTION
- SECURE SEAL FILTER HOUSING TO ENSURE SMOOTH RUNNING
- NEW DESIGN AIR VALVE FOR SUPER QUICK AIR RELEASE
- LOCK FEATURE
- EASY READ CONTROL PANEL
- 7 METER LEAD FITTED WITH RCD PROTECTOR
- RIGHT ANGLE PLUG SO LAYS FLAT AGAINST A WALL
- LARGER WIRE DIAMETER ESPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR HOT TUBS
- 7M / 20’ LEAD SO NO NEED FOR DANGEROUS EXTENSION CORDS
- NO EXPENSIVE FIXED ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS
- PLUGS DIRECTLY INTO A STANDARD 13amp SOCKET
- SHARK CONNECTORS FOR SURE FITTING NO ARC CONNECTIONS
Extra Thick Floating Thermal Blanket
- JUST PLACE IT ON THE WATER LINE TO KEEP YOU HOT TUB BETTER INSULATED
- REDUCE RUNNING COSTS
- SPEED UP THE HEAT-UP TIME
|Seating capacity:||4 Adults + 2 Kids|
|Spa Dimension (lid included)||70”x 38”(180cm x 97cm) LID: 70” x 6”(180cm x 15cm), SKIRT length: 6”/15cm|
|SPA Dimension (without lid)||
OUTER: (lid included) 72”x39”(184cm x 97cm)
INNER: 63”x29”(160cm x 74cm)
|Weight||Net Weight 72kg - Gross Weight 76kg|
|Water capacity:||220 gallons / 1000 litres|
|Spa internal material:||Polyester Laminated PVC, PE Foam|
|Spa external material:||Reinforced heavy duty vinyl & artificial leather|
|Jets:||125 air jets|
|Pump:||Circulating pump – continuous duty|
|Massage Jet Pump:||500w turbo air blower|
|Heater:||1940W - Max heat temperature 39°C/103F|
|Heating efficiency (Ambient temperature is 20°C/68°F)||1.5-2℃(°F) /hr|
|Filtration: Filter Pump:||Pressure filter with replaceable filter media : 30W|
|Control panel:||Digital control system|
|6" Safety Spa Cover||lockable, 6" inflatable spa cover|
|Electrical:||220-240V / 50 Hz – 13amp plug and play|
|Warranty:||12 months warranty|
5" > 3" Quality Ratio - 5" Core insulation thickness for top rating and 3 "taper for rainwater run off.
Foam Thickness: 5" 1.5 LB foam / Type II (2) - Expanded Polystyrene Insulation.
Always look at the density or thickness of your cover before you purchase.
If you go for a flat 3" density cover this will give low insulation properties and you will get rainwater pooling on the surface.
Why settle for less when ours are Canadian manufactured and are 5/3 Ratio which will offer superior insulation and subsequent energy savings.
The perfect chemical kit for all portable and inflatable hot tubs. Easy to use, hassle free solution to maintaining your spa from day one. Each component ot the set comes with easy, simple to use instructions for use plus free Canadian Spa Water Test App on compatible smart phones. Canadian Spa provides a dedicated, friendly UK customer support team to assist you with any queries you may have.
What's In The Box:
Directions For Use:
2. Superchlorinate a freshly filled spa by adding 20g of chlorinating granules per 100l of spa water. Maintain water circulation at least 15 minutes before using. Repeat superchlorination procedure after each use period.
3. Maintain proper chloring residual by adding daily, 10g of chlorinating graules per 1000l of spa water, or as needed.
4. Persistent foam formation, turbid or malodourous water are indicators of inadequate sanitizer levels. To correct such conditions, superchlorinate spa water by adding 30g per 1000l. Maintain circulation at least 30 minutes and wait 4 hours before using.
5. Chlorinating Granules contain stabilizer (cyanuric acid) which will accumumlate in spa water. Keep stabilizer within the 30-100 ppm range by dilution with fresh water.
6. For proper sanitation, spa must be completely drained periodically. The number of days between COMPLETE SPA DRAINAGE is equal to the volume of spa water in litres, divided by 10 times the maximum number of daily spa users. Refill spa with water and repeat DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
7. Maximum spa water usage temperature is 40ºC. Duration in spa water at 40ºC should not exceed 15 minutes.
pH UP (500g)
Proper pH balance is an essential part of spa/hot tub maintenance. The recommended range is 7.2 to 7.6. If the pH of your spa/hot tub is low (below 7.2) the water will be acidic. Discomfort from skin and eye irritation could develop. This condition also causes chlorine to become unstable, and therefore less effective in killing bacteria, algae and in disintegrating organic matter.
Test water daily for pH and bromine/chlorine levels.
When test readings indicate a pH below 7.2 follow the instructions on the bottle.
pH Down (500g)
Proper pH balance is an esstial part of spa/hot tub maintenance. The recommended range is 7.2 to 7.6. If the pH of your spa/hot tub is high (above 7.6), the water will alkaline and the chlorine is prevented from doing its job since it "combines' with other materials in the pool water. The existence of this phenomenon is usually detected by a strong chlorine odour not found when the pH is in balance. The water tends to be cloudy and eye irritation may develop. Scale build-up may also begin to occur.
Test water daily for pH and bromine/chlorine.
When pH reading is above 8.0 add 60g of pH Down per 1000 litres of water. If pH reading is 7.8-8.0 add 30g of pH Down per 1000 litres directly to the spa/hot tub.
Let water circulate for 1 hour and test again.
Foam Free (500ml)
Eliminates and prevents foaming. Just a small dose of this product quickly breaks down bio-oils and impurities that cause foaming. Use Canadian Spa Foam Free to eliminate pollutants (soaps and creams) from foaming in your spa/hot tub by sinking them and taking them to the filter.
Simply shake well and squirt where foam is forming to reduce and remove unsightly bubbles without having to drain and refill your spa/hot tub.
Use in moderation as needed.
Test Strips (50)
Each strip tests: Free chlorine - pH - Total Alkalinity.
A test for the most important water parameters in your pool or spa.
Directions For Use:
1. Dip a test strip in water for 5 seconds, moving it gently back and forth.
2. Remove strip. Shake once to remove drops of water.
3. Wait 15 seconds.
4. Compare the test pads with colour chart on the bottle within the next 30 seconds.
NOTE: A 10 second dip time is necessary if the water temperature is below 75ºF / 23ºC.
Download Our Free Mobile Water Test APP at the APP Store or Google Play
1. YOUR ORDER WILL BE PROCESSED AND CAN BE SHIPPED WITHIN 1/2 BUSINESS DAYS AFTER RECEIVING PAYMENT.
2. PLEASE SUPPLY A VALID DAYTIME CONTACT NUMBER ONCE YOU HAVE PURCHASED SO WE CAN BOOK IN A DELIVERY SLOT
3. THE ITEMS WILL ARRIVE ON A PALLET AND IS A KERBSIDE DROP - THE COURIER WILL NOT TAKE THE ITEMS INTO YOUR HOUSE OR GARDEN.
4. WE ARE UNABLE TO ARRANGE DISPATCH OR DELIVERY SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS, AND HOLIDAYS.
5. ITEMS ARE SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM OUR WAREHOUSE IN THE UK.
6. YOU ARE WELCOME TO COLLECT IN PERSON FROM OUR PREMISES NR. REDHILL, SURREY
7. DELIVERY IS FREE OF CHARGE TO UK MAINLAND POST CODES ONLY. PLEASE CONTACT FOR DELIVERY QUOTE IF OUTSIDE THIS AREA.
Unwanted Purchases/Your Right to Cancel You must notify us of your intent to cancel within 7 days of the date of delivery to your address.
Returned items must be in their original and unused condition, complete with all parts, accessories, original packaging and the original invoice.
A full refund of the product cost only order will be processed.
The Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance.
Faulty products You must notify us that you are returning your order as soon as it develops a fault and you will be responsible for the return.
In the event of a fault developing within 30 days of purchase, if the unit can’t be fixed under the warranty, a replacement will be sent after receipt of the returned item and verification of the fault.
Should an item become faulty after 30 days of purchase but within the stated warranty period, we will, at our discretion, offer a repair, a replacement or a cost of item refund after receipt of the returned item and verification of the fault.
If the item is not found to have a manufacturing fault, or the fault is due to customer misuse, or it has been used beyond normal usage, then no refund or exchange will be issued, and the buyer will be responsible for any fees for return shipping. All replacements are subject to stock availability at the time of processing.
12 MONTHS WARRANTY