The spa will take a few days to clear customs and get to our warehouse, once it arrives in we will get these dispatched out and you will receive a dispatch notification via email
Please consider the next models up of which we have limited stock. These models use hydrotherapy jets for massage rather than the air jets on the Swift Current V2 and are much more durable than portable spas.
COMBO DEAL SALE - LIMITED NUMBER AVAILABLE
THESE SPAS ARE THE ALL BRAND NEW LATEST VERSION AND COME WITH A FULL IN-HOUSE 12 MONTHS WARRANTY
DELIVERY IS FREE OF CHARGE TO UK MAINLAND POST CODES ONLY. PLEASE CONTACT FOR DELIVERY QUOTE IF OUTSIDE THIS AREA. DELIVERY WILL BE TO THE KERBSIDE BUT AS THE SPA IS MODULAR YOU WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE IT PIECE BY PIECE TO THE FINAL LOCATION WITH 1 OR 2 PEOPLE.
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE:
Thermal Hard Top Cover
Starter Chemical Kit
- Plug & Play - Only requires a standard 13amp household plug socket
- 29" depth for full body and shoulder hydro massage - a proven way to relax aches and pains
- 5"deep high-density insulating PE Foam
- Easy to set up and move anywhere
- Suitable for use year-round
- Can be used anywhere with a flat surface - excellent for gardens, patios, summer houses or camping
- Ideal for Home, Holiday, Parties and Hire
- Natural silver ions prevent harmful bacteria from building up on the filters
- Removes the impurities within the water
- Inhibits the growth of bacteria and mould
- Keeps your water cleaner and safer longer
- 2 free Microban filters supplied
INCLUDED: Aromatherapy Kit & Scent Cartridge
- Fills your entire tub with a light soothing scent
- Kit simply connects to your control unit and insert the fragrance cartridge
- Beads come in an easy fill cartridge
- Free cartridge supplied with aromatherapy kit
Latest Technology 3 Speed Control Unit
- 3 massage speed jet function
- Secure seal filter housing to ensure smooth running
- New design air valve for super quick air release
- Lock feature
- Easy to read control panel
- 7 meter lead fitted with RCD protector
- Right angle plug lays flat against a wall
- Larger wire diameter especially designed for hot tubs
- 7m / 20' lead removes need for dangerous extension cords
- No expensive fixed electrical installations
- Plugs directly into a standard 13amp socket
- Shark connectors for secure fitting - no arc connectors
Specification - Swift Current V2 Hot Tub
|Jets||125 Air Jets|
|Size||160 x 160 x 97 cm (63" x 63" x 39")|
|Dry Weight||15 kg|
|Filled Weight||1015 kg|
|Water Capacity||1000 litres|
|Electrics||13 Amp Plug & Play|
|Included||Hard top insulating cover (with locking straps), RCD Protected Cable, Control Unit|
5" > 3" Quality Ratio - 5" Core insulation thickness for top rating and 3" taper for rainwater run off.
Foam Thickness: 5" 1.5 LB foam / Type II (2) - Expanded Polystyrene Insulation.
What's In The Box:
Directions For Use
- Maintain recommended daily levels as determined by testing kit. Free available chlorine: 3.0-5.0 ppm; pH: 7.2-7.8; Total Alkalinity: 100-120 ppm; Calcium Hardness: 150-200 ppm.
- Superchlorinate a freshly filled spa by adding 20g of chlorinating granules per 1000L of spa water. Maintain water circulation for at least 15 minutes before using. Repeat superchlorination procedure after each use period.
- Maintain proper chlorine residual by adding daily, 10g of chlorinating granules per 1000L of spa water, or as needed.
- Persistent foam formation, turbid or malodourous water are indicators of inadequate sanitizer levels. To correct such conditions, superchlorinate spa water by adding 30g per 1000L. Maintain circulation for at least 30 minutes and wait 4 hours before using.
- Chlorinating granules contain stabilizer (cyanuric acid) which will accumulate in the spa water. Keep stabilizer within the 30-100ppm range by dilution with fresh water.
- For proper sanitation, spa must be completely drained periodically. The number of days between COMPLETE SPA DRAINAGE is equal to the volume of spa water in litres, divided by 10 times the maximum number of daily spa users. Refill spa with water and repeat DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
- Maximum spa water usage temperature is 40ºC. Duration in spa water at 40ºC should not exceed 15 minutes.
If the pH of your spa is low, (below 7.2) the water will be acidic. Discomfort from skin and eye irritation could develop. This condition also causes chlorine to become unstable, and therefore less effective in killing bacteria & algae, and in disintegrating organic matter.
If pH reading is 7.8-8.0, add 30g of pH Down per 1000 litres directly to the spa. Let water circulate for 1 hour and test again.
Simply shake well and squirt where foam is forming to reduce and remove unsightly bubbles without having to drain and refill your spa.
Use in moderation as needed.
Directions For Use
- Dip a test strip in water for 5 seconds, moving it gently back and forth.
- Remove strip. Shake once to remove drops of water.
- Wait 15 seconds.
- Compare the test pads with colour chart on the bottle within the next 30 seconds.
The Swift Current portable hot tub version 2 (V2) offers individuality, environmental friendliness and maximum flexibility - a great way to relax and unwind from the stressful hustle and bustle of everyday life. The Swift Current V2 portable spa is a unique design that allows the spa to be placed virtually anywhere enabling you to enjoy what was once an occasional luxury, every day of the year. Soothing scents provided by our new aromatherapy system will allow you to drift into the tranquillity of your own garden sanctuary. The spa controls allow you adjust temperature and operate the massage function to your preference with a choice of three levels of intensity.
The Swift Current V2 is a market leader when it comes to heat retention. The control unit incorporates a pump, motor and heater into a single unit, conveniently located for ease of use. The filtered water is warmed using a heat jacket technology, reducing energy consumption to an absolute minimum and helping keep your heater free from scale.
The rigid foam walls provide unbeatable insulation when compared to inflatable spas and ensures the spa is suitable for use in all climates. Moreover, heating and bubbling work together to provide a comfortable massage experience whilst retaining maximum heat.
Lightweight, easy to use, simple to install.
The Swift Current V2 is the world's most portable spa; there are no access restriction as to where you can install it. The spa can be carried through a standard door piece by piece with ease and assembled at your chosen location.
This spa can be assembled in just 15 minutes by almost anyone, requiring no tools. (Time to fill the spa with a standard garden hose will vary depending on the hose pressure at your property).
Comfortable & Stylish
When it comes to comfort and relaxation, the Swift Current V2 cannot be beaten.
The soft but firm foam walls makes the Swift Current V2 as cosy and comfortable as a leather sofa, whichever position you choose. The low, non-slip textured rim makes entering and exiting the spa a breeze - you can be sure to make a glamorous entrance!
With beautiful and tactile materials, modern exterior colours and practical, stylish accessories, the Swift Current V2 is the quintessence of design, style and superior quality.
The Swift Current V2 is a Plug & Play - you can plug the Swift Current V2's 3 pin plug into a standard 13 amp outdoor socket (7m cable length from control unit). There is no special electrical installation is required to set up your spa.
The Swift Current V2 is equipped with a self-contained control unit, muffling any noise from the air blower which makes it one of the quietest portable spas in the world. You can sit back and relax in soothing massage without worrying about disturbing the neighbours.
The automatic filtration function of the Swift Current V2's Microban anti-bacterial filtration aids intensive and hygienic water purification - keeping your water crystal clear.
Ready on demand
Your spa will be ready and whenever you are.
The Swift Current V2's heater will intelligently maintain the spa's temperature within
1°C, allowing the spa to run automatically 24/7 - the most efficient way to run.
With its durable vinyl and robust outer material, the Swift Current can withstand almost any weather conditions and is suitable for outside use all year round.
Canadian Spa hot tubs are known for their durability - with happy customers in all climates, from harsh Canadian winters to roasting Texan summers.
A 29 inch depth makes the Swift Current V2 one of the deepest portable spas on the market, allowing you to better submerge the high tension areas such as your neck and shoulders.
The Swift Current V2 is spacious so you are free to move about however you please, and the round shape allows you to sit in any position you choose without being restricted to a seat.
A test for the most important water parameters in your pool or spa. Each strip tests free chlorine. pH level and total alkalinity.
- Your order will be processed. We aim to ship within 1-2 business days after receiving payment for smaller items. Larger items, including spas, may take 3-4 weeks.
- Please supply a valid daytime contact number once you have purchased so that we can book a delivery slot.
- The items will arrive on a pallet as a kerbside drop - the courier WILL NOT take the items into your house or garden.
- We are unable to dispatch or deliver on Saturdays, Sundays, or bank holidays.
- Items are shipped directly from our UK warehouses.
- You may arrange to collect in person from our premises near Redhill, Surrey.
- Delivery is free of charge to UK mainland post codes only. Please contact us for a delivery quote if outside this area.
Returned items must be in their original and unused condition, complete with all parts, accessories, original packaging and the original invoice.
A full refund of the product cost only order will be processed.
The Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance.
In the event of a fault developing within 30 days of purchase and the unit cannot be fixed under the warranty, a replacement will be sent after receipt of the returned item and verification of the fault.
Should an item become faulty after 30 days of purchase but within the stated warranty period, we will, at our discretion, offer a repair, a replacement or a cost of item refund after receipt of the returned item and verification of the fault.
If the item is not found to have a manufacturing fault, or the fault is due to customer misuse, or it has been used beyond normal usage, then no refund or exchange will be issued. The buyer will be responsible for any fees for return shipping. All replacements are subject to stock availability at the time of processing.