Please consider the next models up of which we have limited stock. All five use hydrotherapy jets for massage rather than the air jets on the Swift Current V2 and are much more durable than portable spas.
Saskatoon (Click Here) - Out of stock
COMBO DEAL SALE - LIMITED NUMBER AVAILABLE
THESE SPAS ARE THE ALL BRAND NEW LATEST VERSION AND COME WITH A FULL IN-HOUSE 12 MONTHS WARRANTY
DELIVERY IS FREE OF CHARGE TO UK MAINLAND POST CODES ONLY. PLEASE CONTACT FOR DELIVERY QUOTE IF OUTSIDE THIS AREA. DELIVERY WILL BE TO THE KERBSIDE BUT AS THE SPA IS MODULAR YOU WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE IT PIECE BY PIECE TO THE FINAL LOCATION WITH 1 OR 2 PEOPLE.
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE:
Thermal Hard Top Cover
Starter Chemical Kit
- Plug & Play - Only requires a standard 13amp household plug socket
- 29" depth for full body and shoulder hydro massage - a proven way to relax aches and pains
- 5"deep high-density insulating PE Foam
- Easy to set up and move anywhere
- Suitable for use year-round
- Can be used anywhere with a flat surface - excellent for gardens, patios, summer houses or camping
- Ideal for Home, Holiday, Parties and Hire
- Natural silver ions prevent harmful bacteria from building up on the filters
- Removes the impurities within the water
- Inhibits the growth of bacteria and mould
- Keeps your water cleaner and safer longer
- 2 free Microban filters supplied
INCLUDED: Aromatherapy Kit & Scent Cartridge
- Fills your entire tub with a light soothing scent
- Kit simply connects to your control unit and insert the fragrance cartridge
- Beads come in an easy fill cartridge
- Free cartridge supplied with aromatherapy kit
Latest Technology 3 Speed Control Unit
- 3 massage speed jet function
- Secure seal filter housing to ensure smooth running
- New design air valve for super quick air release
- Lock feature
- Easy to read control panel
- 7 meter lead fitted with RCD protector
- Right angle plug lays flat against a wall
- Larger wire diameter especially designed for hot tubs
- 7m / 20' lead removes need for dangerous extension cords
- No expensive fixed electrical installations
- Plugs directly into a standard 13amp socket
- Shark connectors for secure fitting - no arc connectors
Extra Thick Floating Thermal Blanket
- Place it on the water line to keep you hot tub better insulated
- Reduce running costs
- Speed up the heat-up time
|Seating capacity||4 Adults + 2 Kids|
|Spa Dimensions (lid included)||
70”x 38”(180cm x 97cm)
LID: 70” x 6”(180cm x 15cm),
SKIRT length: 6”/15cm
|Spa Dimensions (without lid)||
OUTER: (lid included) 72”x39”(184cm x 97cm)
INNER: 63”x29”(160cm x 74cm)
|Weight||Net Weight 72kg - Gross Weight 76kg|
|Water capacity||220 gallons / 1000 litres|
|Spa internal material||Polyester Laminated PVC, PE Foam|
|Spa external material||Reinforced heavy duty vinyl & artificial leather|
|Jets||125 air jets|
|Pump||Circulating pump - continuous duty|
|Massage Jet Pump||500W turbo air blower|
|Heater||1940W - Max heat temperature 39°C/103F|
|Heating efficiency (Ambient temperature is 20°C/68°F)||1.5-2℃(°F) /hr|
|Filtration: Filter Pump||Pressure filter with replaceable filter media : 30W|
|Control panel||Digital control system|
|6" Safety Spa Cover||Lockable 6" inflatable spa cover|
|Electrical||220-240V / 50 Hz - 13amp plug and play|
|Warranty||12 months warranty|
5" > 3" Quality Ratio - 5" Core insulation thickness for top rating and 3" taper for rainwater run off.
Foam Thickness: 5" 1.5 LB foam / Type II (2) - Expanded Polystyrene Insulation.
What's In The Box:
Directions For Use:
2. Superchlorinate a freshly filled spa by adding 20g of chlorinating granules per 1000L of spa water. Maintain water circulation for at least 15 minutes before using. Repeat superchlorination procedure after each use period.
3. Maintain proper chlorine residual by adding daily, 10g of chlorinating granules per 1000L of spa water, or as needed.
4. Persistent foam formation, turbid or malodourous water are indicators of inadequate sanitizer levels. To correct such conditions, superchlorinate spa water by adding 30g per 1000L. Maintain circulation for at least 30 minutes and wait 4 hours before using.
5. Chlorinating granules contain stabilizer (cyanuric acid) which will accumulate in the spa water. Keep stabilizer within the 30-100ppm range by dilution with fresh water.
6. For proper sanitation, spa must be completely drained periodically. The number of days between COMPLETE SPA DRAINAGE is equal to the volume of spa water in litres, divided by 10 times the maximum number of daily spa users. Refill spa with water and repeat DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
7. Maximum spa water usage temperature is 40ºC. Duration in spa water at 40ºC should not exceed 15 minutes.
pH UP (500g)
Proper pH balance is an essential part of spa maintenance. The recommended range is 7.2 to 7.6.
pH Down (500g)
When pH reading is above 8.0, add 60g of pH Down per 1000 litres of water.
Let water circulate for 1 hour and test again.
Foam Free (500ml)
Eliminates and prevents foaming.
Simply shake well and squirt where foam is forming to reduce and remove unsightly bubbles without having to drain and refill your spa.
Use in moderation as needed.
Test Strips (50)
Each strip tests: Free chlorine - pH - Total Alkalinity.
A test for the most important water parameters in your pool or spa.
1. Dip a test strip in water for 5 seconds, moving it gently back and forth.
2. Remove strip. Shake once to remove drops of water.
3. Wait 15 seconds.
4. Compare the test pads with colour chart on the bottle within the next 30 seconds.
NOTE: A 10 second dip time is necessary if the water temperature is below 75ºF / 23ºC.
Download Our Free Mobile Water Test APP at the APP Store or Google Play
- Your order will be processed. We aim to ship within 1-2 business days after receiving payment for smaller items. Larger items, including spas, may take 3-4 weeks.
- Please supply a valid daytime contact number once you have purchased so that we can book a delivery slot.
- The items will arrive on a pallet as a kerbside drop - the courier WILL NOT take the items into your house or garden.
- We are unable to dispatch or deliver on Saturdays, Sundays, or bank holidays.
- Items are shipped directly from our UK warehouses.
- You may arrange to collect in person from our premises near Redhill, Surrey.
- Delivery is free of charge to UK mainland post codes only. Please contact us for a delivery quote if outside this area.
Returned items must be in their original and unused condition, complete with all parts, accessories, original packaging and the original invoice.
A full refund of the product cost only order will be processed.
The Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance.
In the event of a fault developing within 30 days of purchase and the unit cannot be fixed under the warranty, a replacement will be sent after receipt of the returned item and verification of the fault.
Should an item become faulty after 30 days of purchase but within the stated warranty period, we will, at our discretion, offer a repair, a replacement or a cost of item refund after receipt of the returned item and verification of the fault.
If the item is not found to have a manufacturing fault, or the fault is due to customer misuse, or it has been used beyond normal usage, then no refund or exchange will be issued. The buyer will be responsible for any fees for return shipping. All replacements are subject to stock availability at the time of processing.