No. The electrical wiring of your hot tub must meet the requirements of the applicable electrical standards. The electrical circuit must be installed by a qualified electrician.
- Properly grounding the hot tub is extremely important for the safe operation of the unit.
- This spa must be permanently connected (hard wired) to the power supply. No plug-in connections or extension cords are to be used in conjunction with the operation of spa/hot tubs.
- The power supplied to this spa must be a dedicated circuit with no other appliances or lights sharing the power provided by the circuit.
- An RCD breaker must be used in order for the spa to function properly.
- Choose a location for the entrance of the supply power either the side of the spa or from underneath the unit. Use the appropriate cable gland to secure the power supply.