Things to consider when buying a swim spa:
- Swim spas take up less space than conventional swimming pools
- They are used for exercise as well as hot tub relaxation
- The operating expenses are much cheaper than a swimming pool
- When you move home you can take your swim spa with you
- Swim spas can be sited above or below ground and generally require less maintenance.
The St. Lawrence swim spa from Canadian Spa is a swimmer’s dream delight! River Jet technology and a full body lounger to unwind. With 5 Swim Jets – 3 resistance and 2 swim-profile adjusting jets, creating the our unique Swim Lane System. The swim jets create currents from a gentle flow – perfect for water jogging and resistance exercises.