Fill spa with fresh water through skimmer basket. Do not use water from a water softener. Before adding chemicals, it is important to find out your spa’s water capacity in litres (See opposite)
1. Add 60 ml (2 oz) of Scale Control (scale Inhibitor) per1000 litres.
2. Once the spa has sufficient water for circulation, turn on power.
3. Add 30 ml. (1 oz) of Spa Clear per 1000 litres.
4. Using the test strips, balance pH to 7.2-7.6, Total alkalinity to 80- 150 ppm.
5. Add a chlorine tablet to floating dispenser or Chlorine granules directly into water
1. The spa must be left powered up at all times!
2. Test and maintain ideal levels of pH, Alkalinity, and Chlorine using the test strips.
1. Add 30 ml of Scale Control (scale Inhibitor)per 1000 litres while water is circulating.
2. Add 30 ml of Spa Clear per 1000 litres
3. Test and maintain ideal levels of pH, Alkalinity, and Chlorine using the test strip.
1. Calcium and organic waste can build up on the filter. Use Filter Clean once every two months to prolong the life of the filter.
2. If foam appears, squirt a small amount of Defoamer on the area.
3. When to drain the spa: 1/3 x Gallons % average number of bathers per day i.e. 1/3 X 300 % =50 Days.
* Important Note: In hard water areas use two to three times the recommended amount of stain and scale inhibitor (Control).