Temp Set (80 °F – 104 °F /26 °C – 40 °C)
The start-up temperature is set at 100 °F (37.5 °C). The last measured temperature is constantly displayed on the LCD.
Note that the last measured spa temperature displayed is current only when pump 1 (Jets 1) has been running for at least 2 minutes.
Press the “Warm ” or “Cool ” button to display and adjust the set temperature. After three seconds,the LCD will automatically display the last measured spa temperature.
Touch the “Jets 1″button once to activate the low speed of pump 1 and again for the high speed. Press the “Jets 1″ button again to turn off pump 1. If left running, the pump’s low speed will automatically turn off after 4 hours, and the pump’s high speed will automatically turn off after 15 minutes. The pumps low speed runs when the spa is heating,when a filter cycle is activated, or when a freezing condition is detected. When the low speed turns on automatically, it cannot be deactivated from the panel; however, the high speed may be started.
Touch the “Jets 2″button once to turn pump 2 on or off, and to shift between low and high speeds if it is a two speed pump. If left running, pump 2 will automatically turn off after 15 minutes. Note: Either pump can also be activated by an optional auxiliary control button.
Press the “Light”button to turn the spa light on and off. If left on, the light automatically turns off after 4 hours. By pressing the light button again the light sequence will change.
To change the light effect sequence: Press the light button on then off, then immediately press the button again (within 5 seconds) to allow you to select another lighting effect (i.e flashing, intermittent, fading) repeat sequence until desired lighting effect is achieved.
This button turns the blower on and off. The blower automatically turns off after 15 minutes.
Mode (M7 SYSTEM SPAS Pre- 2012)
Press this button to switch between Standard, Economy, and Sleep Modes.
- Standard Mode (“Std”) is programmed to maintain the desired temperature. Note that the last measured spa temperature displayed is current only when pump 1 has been running for at least 2 minutes. ‘STd’will be displayed momentarily when you switch into Standard Mode.
- Economy Mode (“Ecn”) heats the spa to the set temperature only during filter cycles.“Ecn” will display solid when temperature is not current,and will alternate with temperature when temperature is current.
- Sleep Mode (“SLP”) heats the spa to within approx 20 °F (10 °C) of the set temperature only during filter cycles.“SLP” will dis-play solid when temperature is not current,and will alternate with temperature when temperature is current.
Mode (GS SYSTEMS AFTER 2012)
- Press “Warm” to select “Standard”
- Press “Warm” again to select “Economy”
- Press “Warm” again to select “Sleep”
Preset Filter Cycles
The first filter cycle begins 6 minutes after the spa is energised. The second filter cycle begins 12 hours later. Filter duration is programmable for 2, 4, 6, 8 hours or for continuous filtration (indicated by “FILC”).The default filter time is 2 hours. To program, press “Warm”or “Cool”, then “Jets 1.” Press “Warm” or “Cool”to adjust. Press “Jets 1″ to exit programming. Pump 2 purges for 5 minutes and the blower purges for 30 seconds at the beginning of each filter cycle. The low speed of pump 1 runs during filtration and the ozone steriliser (if installed) will be enabled.
If the temperature sensors detect a drop to approximately 44°F (6.7 °C) within the heater, then the pump and the blower will automatically activate to provide freeze protection. The equipment stays on until 4 minutes after the sensors detect that the spa temperature has risen to approx 45 °F (7.2 °C) or higher. In colder climates, an optional additional freeze sensor may be added to protect against freeze conditions that may not be sensed by the standard sensors. Aux freeze sensor protection acts similarly except with the temperature thresholds determined by the switch and without a 4-minute delay in turn off. See your dealer for details.
If your system is equipped with a circ pump, it may be configured to work in one of three different ways:
1) The circ pump operates continuously (24 hours) with the exception of turning off for 30 minutes at a time when the water temperature reaches 1.5°C (3°F) above the set temperature (most likely to happen in very hot climates).
2) The circ pump stays on continuously, regardless of water temperature.
3) The circ pump will come on when the system is checking temperature (polling), during filter cycles, during freeze conditions, or when another pump is on.