Clean the filter cartridge every day, and replace the filter cartridge every two to three weeks depending on frequency of use and water conditions.
How to change a cartridge:
- Turn off the power to the control unit by unplugging the RCD.
- Shut off the water flow by screwing in the Jet caps to the suction and return jets on the inside of the liner.
- Open the air release valve by turning it counter clockwise.
- Unscrew the filter house lid by turning it counter clockwise.
- Take out the filter cartridge and replace it with a new one.
- Insert the new filter cartridge into the center of housing, making sure the seal ring is in the correct position. Close the lid by turning clockwise.
- Remove the jet caps from the intake and outtake of the spa liner to allow the water to flow into the control unit.
- Test the RCD by pressing the ‘Test’ button then the ‘Reset’ button. If the control unit does not turn on after this test then contact your dealer for service.