The Muskoka can accommodate between 5 and 6 adults to relax in comfort. The kids will also love it so much you may never get chance to enjoy it yourself.
Why buy a Spa which stays put when you can have one you can take with you on the road or lend to friends and family when you are not using it? By the lake or on your garden patio, on the deck or sunk into your decking.
You can do it yourself in 15 minutes, straight out of the box (no tools required)
Plug & Play
The Muskoka “Plug & Play” plugs straight into a standard 13 amp electrical socket (no electrician needed).
Its like having your own personal masseur, the bubbles relax and invigorate you. The Muskoka delivers a real spa experience.
When you are not using your Muskoka “Spa-in-a-box” it’s protected by a
lockable hard top cover for safety and to keep the dirt out and the heat in. Even some really expensive spas only provide a cover at extra cost.
- Set up indoors or outdoors
- Relaxing Turbowave Massage System
- No plumbing or electrical preparation required
- Seats 4 to 6 people
- Portable spa allows you to assemble anywhere – even when you move
- Can be assembled in just 15 minutes
- Plugs into a standard 13Amp socket
- Fills with ordinary garden hose
- Heats up to 40o C/104o F A bubbling massage at the touch of a button
- Easy maintenance
- 130 air jets
- Digitally set thermostat
- Padded lip liner offering a cushioned arm and neck rest
- Ideal for holidays and parties
- 1.5 HP motor circulates luxuriously warm water
- Rigid acrylic panels are vacuum-sealed with polystyrene to provide excellent thermal insulation
- Lockable hard top insulated cover – designed to withstand the harshest Canadian winters