Questions to ask before you buy a hot tub
Canadian Spa Company has 30 years of experience in supplying thousands of satisfied customers worldwide with quality spa and leisure products.
Many of the features on our hot tubs come as standard including adjustable jets, waterfall/perimeter lighting and MP3 system.
With an array of designs, seating configurations, jet options as well as added features from massage to music, choosing a hot tub can be confusing. Whether you’re a first time buyer, or replacing a hot tub, The Canadian Spa Company have the right hot tub or swim spa for you.
We are happy to help you with your decision making process – so here are some initial questions to ask yourself before you buy:
- How do you think you will use your spa?
- Is it for relaxation and pleasure, or to exercise regularly?
- Where do you intend to place the spa?
- Do you intend to include your hot tub as part of a landscaping project?
- How much space do you have available?
- What about seating configuration?
- Are you looking for entertainment such as music, lighting systems?
- What about jets and therapeutic massage?
- How many people will potentially use the spa?
- Do you have adequate delivery access?