It is important to mindful of cleanliness when using your new hot tub – particularly if you are inviting guests to share your spa experience.
Here are some tips to help keep your home spa clean:
- Bring your own towel (if the hot tub is not your own). This will make life easier for your host!
- Make sure that your bathing suit is rinsed thoroughly before getting in the tub. Residue from laundry detergent can create unwanted foaminess.
- Rinse off any lotions or deodorant you may be wearing before entering the hot tub to help keep the water clean.
- Wipe your feet before entering the hot tub.
- Use the stair step entrance for your safety.
- Thoroughly dry yourself when leaving the hot tub. Wet feet can cause slips and falls!
- Cover your hot tub with your hot tub cover when it’s not in use. This will protect the inside of your hot tub from dirt, debris, or other damage.