You can put your spa anywhere you like, indoor or outdoor.
When thinking about where to position your hot tub, you should consider:
• The site you select for your spa must be a flat surface that contacts the bottom of your spa completely.
• Spas weigh between 900kg and 1,400kg when full, therefore a solid support is essential. A 10-15cm thick reinforced concrete slab is ideal, but not a requirement. In most cases your spa can be placed on a properly fitted existing patio. Your spa can be mounted on a deck, but it must be of solid construction. Either way, it is recommended you install your spa at ground level to allow easy internal access.
• The base needs to be at least the same size as the footprint of your spa
• The power supplied must be a dedicated RCD protected circuit. You will need to get a qualified electrician to undertake this work (check spa for Amp requirement).
• Plug and play models plug directly into a 13Amp socket.