Why isn’t my hot tub maintaining the set temperature of the water?
- Make sure that the water temperature displayed on the topside panel is at least 1 degree below the heater set temperature and set the control to standard mode.
- Check voltage across the two connections to the heater. Your meter should read either 120 or 240 volts depending on your installation.
- If voltage to the heater is good, replace the heater.
- If your meter reads low or zero voltage, verify proper pressure switch operation.
- Keep in mind that the heat indicator will not light if the pressure switch is not closed.
This is NOT intended as a service guide or a means for you,
as the consumer, to service your equipment in any way. this information is being provided for informational purposes only. Any and all service should be performed by a licensed spa technician.