Sit back, relax, and enjoy the numerous health benefits of an infrared sauna in the comfort of your own home with Canadian Spa Company’s 1-person Far Infrared Sauna. This sauna is equipped with a simple yet advanced digital control system, Bluetooth Audio System, LED Chromotherapy Lighting, and an aromatherapy system. Six Far Infrared Carbon Heaters work to ensure that heat is distributed quickly, evenly, and efficiently to help achieve the maximum benefits of a full body sauna treatment while keeping energy costs low.
A natural Canadian hemlock wood construction adds a calm, earthy feel that will complement any décor, while dual-wall construction ensures that your sauna is well insulated. All Canadian Spa Company Saunas are designed to exceed all required safety standards and maintain competitively low levels of EMF.
|Electrical||230 V / 13A|
|Size||40" x 38" x 75" / 102 x 97 x 191cm|
|Far Infrared Carbon Heater Panels||6|
|Total Wattage||1485 W|
- A user-friendly control system boasts advanced features such as a timer, ‘pre-heat’ and ‘auto-start’ options.
- Features the latest technology with 6 carbon FAR infrared heaters that last 3000 to 5000 hours each.
- Constructed of an attractive and durable Canadian Hemlock wood, and designed with a locking clasp system that allows for a quick and easy assembly
- A built in Bluetooth audio system, LED chromotherapy lighting, and aromatherapy system ensure that you will have the relaxation experience that you are looking for.
- Tempered safety glass doors and windows add a modern look and allow a clear view of your outside surroundings
- Exceeds industry safety expectations with average EMF levels of 1.3mG (42 times lower than competing saunas!)
- The operating temperature can be set between 67°F - 140°F
- Plugs into a standard dedicated outlet
- 1 year limited warranty, heater/cabinetry
Very pleased with our sauna
Hopefully this appears with line breaks otherwise it's going to be a bear to read. We purchased this sauna instead of other slightly cheaper saunas due to its higher temperature and lower advertised EMR. I don't know if high levels of EMR are an actual problem or not, but for those who want to be particularly cautious, this sauna is an excellent choice. I measure 0.5mG in the centre of the sauna, about the same as in front of my computer. The sauna was easy to assemble with no tools. The manual we received was for an older version of the sauna, but we applied critical thinking and were able to figure things out. The included Bluetooth audio system is pretty cool. It's housed in a chassis about the size of a Raspberry Pi case. It worked perfectly the first try with my Galaxy S5 Android phone. Audio quality is a little light on the bass but otherwise sounds good. The included chromotherapy light is interesting. It mounts nicely on the sauna's ceiling and is not connected to the sauna's electrical system at all. You plug it in to a wall outlet separately and control it with a remote.